Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I like this girl. I screwed up. What should I do? Need advice from a girl.?

Well, I'm a senior in high school. I like this girl who is a junior I met in an accelerated coarse last year. She has been my neighbor my entire life, we went to the same schools, and somehow we never met.





I got to know her a couple months ago and she's smart, funny, and I like her. I believe she likes me too. We don't have any classes together this year and I only see her during lunch. But now she has a different lunch hour than me and I barely see her. I haven't asked her to hang out with me yet, but I want to.





I thought it was a great idea if I asked her for rides to home so I could talk with her more (since I got my car taken away). She is busy after school and so I rarely ever get rides. I ask her everyday and I'm almost positive she now thinks I'm just using her for rides. I think she doesn't like me anymore because of this and because I'm being really annoying asking. Is there anything I can do to fix this and start hanging out? %26gt;.%26lt;I like this girl. I screwed up. What should I do? Need advice from a girl.?
Show her this post ....





Say what you mean ... mean what you say





Good luckI like this girl. I screwed up. What should I do? Need advice from a girl.?
Ummm. Well i'm a girl, so if you really like this girl, you should just ask her out!!! Tell her how you feel and then take her out on a picnic at the park or something. You two could get some cool alone time without being too alone. Also, girls really do like it when you pour your heart out to them. Don't go to fast though, because if you try to kiss her too soon, she'll think you're a jerk. Make eye contact and remember, smile at her alot. Just don't give her the clown smile. Its creepy. Really, it is.
i think you should tell her the truth about why you were asking her for the rides. Then if positve responce ask her to dinner or something along those lines.
yes, stop asking for rides... let her be for about a week or two. Then after you have given her some time, go up to her and tell her that you stopped asking her for rides home, becasue you felt like you were getting in the way of her busy schedule, and you didn't want her to think you were just using her as transportation to get home. Try to make a little joke about it and laugh that off. Then after you've got her smiling, tell her in a very serious manner, that in all honesty you were asking for rides home becasue you actually just wanted to spend time with her alone, and get to know her, and what she's like. Girls respect honesty more thatn guys realize! Then after you tell her this, lighten the mood again and tell her that You don't want to be too assuming, but you would love to ask her out. Nothing big, just a trip to a casual dinner, or maybe a movie or something. Tell her you would be willing to start out as friends and if she becomes interested, than you would definately like to eventually become more. Maybe place a rose in her hand after telling her this, and see what her response is. I'll bet you that if you have any chance at all, she will at least accept a first date. After that, you are on your own!


I wish you alot of luck! Just try to make her feel special, but don't creep her out by being too touchy, or give her any sexual tension. Wait to put those moves on her AFTER your first date!


Hope all works out for you, great luck!
be honest with her and tell her how you feel.and try to lay off asking her for rides...and don't come off as desperate (its a BIG turn off), just be your self and be honest with her. Good Luck
I PROMISE that the ONLY answer is HONESTY!! Promise. I've been through hell and back with men and confusion and the only thing that will make anything better is the truth. Work up some nerve, and tell her how you feel about her, and tell her that's why you've been wanting rides from her, because you just wanna be around her, she'll probably even think that's really sweet if she's in to you too. It's hard to come across a sweet guy these days. If she's not into you, it's nothing you did wrong, you just have to realize you can't make someone like you, so there's no point in dwelling on it, there's way more girls out there that WILL be in to you. Good Luck! =]
Just ask her out on a date. Tell her that you would like to take her out to thank her for all the rides!
Well first of..probably you would tell her how you feel about her and don't expect a yes, at least you would confess about your feelings towards her so she won't get the wrong idea. Also if she is busy try not to be a nudge and ask her to hang out. Ask her whats her schedule and probably she will tell you. If she can't hang out then don't be too dissapointed but accept it. If you need a ride and your school is near..try riding a bike to school. And another thing, if you think it is annoying her that you ask her for a ride and she says its okay then just take it. Don't ask a million times just to be sure.
find another girl


there are many fish in the sea
Ok. First of all, ask her out on a real date! And maybe ask someone else for rides home. Last, if you want to talk to her, call her! Good luck, and hope this helps.
well next time you get a ride from her tell her that you think it might seem like youve been using her for rides, but you really just wanted to talk to her more and hang out with her more so thats why youve been doing it. be completely honest with her. girls love that!
if you want to hang out with her you should just ask her out, and also let her know why you've been asking her for rides so she won't think your using her she'll think its really cute if you put like ';yeah i've been asking you for a ride everyday just as an excuse to be around you';
why dont you just say it to her that you like her so that she will not think that you use her.. say to her that you like her and if its possible that you can hang with her sometime and get to know each other more other than having conversations in the car.. just confront her so that she will not think negative thoughts about your actions.. or maybe when you ride with her just surprise her with some treats like chocolates.. just show that you want more in your present relationship..
Do your thing, and if it doesn't work out, just move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment