Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help or advice with this girl?

I'm a guy, 21 year old college student. and i've meet this girl in my spanish class. we were talking about studying aboard in different countries and stuff. and then one day she asks me if i want to go to Mexico with her next semester. shes really cute. One day i was sick and i asked her if she could drive me to the doctors office, and she did, she would've drove me home, but she had class to go to. and i was sick friday night, and she stopped by, and say hi and stuff. while i was sick in my bed. does she like me? is there a hint that she could like me here? i really don't know what to think. should i possible ask her out? what should i do?I need help or advice with this girl?
Seems like she definitely cares about you. Ask her to hang out, grab a coffee or dinner or something like that. Go to Mexico with her! Mexico is great, you'd have a lot of fun.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need help or advice with this girl?
she definitly likes you, ak her out.


but bear in mind that in the first place she wants to be your friend and only second your girlfriend. so for things to workout, you need to have more common activities then sex.
You must spend more time with her. See how she reacts around you. See if she get jealous if you talk to other girls or you can just simply ask her if she likes you in that way.
it's too obvious she's into you, and better than that - she cares about you. Sounds like she's a keeper.
Yeah, it sounds like she really likes you--alot. If she's spending that much time around you and gives you rides to the doctors and comes over and sees you when you're sick AND asks you to go to Mexico with her---dude, she likes you.





Unless she considers you a really close guy friend. However if this was the case she would have made many mentions of how ';close friends'; y'all are, which you haven't mentioned so I'm assuming she just plain likes you.





Ask her out! Take the initiative. Don't sit around waiting for her to make the first move because it sounds like she's trying to let you know that she likes you by hanging out with you so much. Good luck!





  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment