Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about this girl, fast?

I think I'm in love with this one girl, and she says all her past boyfriends are assholes and always hurt her in the end. The same goes with me, except girls always **** me over in the end. We're becoming really close friends, spending hours talking to each other through text messages and A.I.M. I'm loving every second of it, honestly. How can I show her that I'm different from the other guys, that I would never hurt her truly? I truly, honestly care about her deeply. Am I rushing things? To be completely honest, I want to be ';more than just friends,'; obviously... I don't want to ask her out because then it might make things awkward, and our friendship might not ever be able to repaired... That's definitely my worst fear. What should I do?I need advice about this girl, fast?
make her feel special.. don'tt give out wats in ur heart till u r not able to make way to her heart.. u'll have to work on it.. like don't talk to her for a day by givin reasons that u had to go somewhere n then ask the other day whether she missed u.. till she doesn't start feelin for u expressin urself will be a risk..I need advice about this girl, fast?
slow down......... ask her out as friends %26amp; pay attention to her body language, if she's interested you'll know
buy her flowers and do romantic things for her
if you want to show that youre different from other guys and your not going to screw her over, just tell her exactly what youve said in your question. that you really do like her more than a friend and that truely arent like other guys and you wont screw her over.. if you care about her that much, tell her that you cant find the right words to tell her how much you care...





girls think courage in a guy is sexy ; )
Umm.. you Should definitely spend a lot of time with her and get to know her well enough and eventually you should ask her out and try making every moment memorable for her..


Then maybe you can propose to her with fresh flowers and a box of chocolates..:)


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment