Friday, April 30, 2010

Weird Breakup. Need some advice. Is this girl just unsure or what? Help?

Me and this girl are dating for 3 months. All of a sudden she says that she feels its not going anywhere. BUT she calls me and texts me like we are still dating. Today she texts me twice and calls me and I didn’t respond until an hour later and she thinks I am ignoring her. Is this a game???? I really like her and i felt we really never got to know eachother well enough. We clicked very very well. Had sex 2 times and enjoyed each other company. Anyone have any life experiences to share etc.. I am 30 she 26. Any advice or anything .. PLEASE. Could she just be thinking of still being with me as a boyfriend? Read latest detail below.Weird Breakup. Need some advice. Is this girl just unsure or what? Help?
It's hard to say what's going on with her because I don't know either of you. Right off the top of my head, my first guess would be that she could have started seeing someone else and is not sure how that relationship will work out, so she wants to keep you around (sorry, I don't mean to sound so blunt) in case the new relationship doesn't work out, she will have someone (you) to come back to. That would explain the ';it's not going anywhere'; statement but yet she still texts and calls you. My second guess would be that she really does want a relationship with you, but felt things were moving too fast, and wanted to slow things down a bit. However, she may be somewhat insecure, which would explain the continued text messages and phone calls - she wants to know that you are still there. Or, my third guess would be that she is just playing games with you. To sum everything up, my gut instinct tells me that my first guess is right. Best of luck to youWeird Breakup. Need some advice. Is this girl just unsure or what? Help?
maybe she just wants everything out of a relationship but the commitment...which honestly isnt fair to you, cuz u r waitin around for her, when u could be moving on to something serious, u could be missing out on the ';one'; cuz she is getting what she wants out of u!
I consider myself to be well traveled in the land of the female. It's a hell of a trip that never ends! Anyway you need to find out about the relationship with her father. It sounds like she has commitment issues. Afraid to be alone, afraid to be tied down. She obviously feels comfortable with you, and thats hard thing for ladies to give up. The only thing I can recommend would be a nice heart to heart. Tell her how you feel, let her know about the mixed signals. She knows whats getting in the way but can't find a way to confront it with you. She is waiting for you to make the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment