Friday, April 30, 2010

Please give me some advice on this girl?

Alright this girl broke up with me and we are friends now. She hangs out with me and my friends everyday cause my friends girlfriend and her are best friends. Its been killing me because i still have feelings for her and ive been keeping them inside. i cant take it anymore, i have to tell her, i have to let her know. Im planning on saying '; Ever since we started hanging out again ive realized i still have feelings for you. Our relationship meant so much to me, im hoping in the future we can be more than just friends again';. Is that too much? Should i change anything around or add anything?Please give me some advice on this girl?
It's perfect. It sounds serious but not creepy, I'm sure she'll take it into consideration.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment