Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?

Well, I have met this girl at church and I really like her! The problem is This.... A) I'm 33 and she is probably about 23 max... I'm not sure. B) she is very shy %26amp; never carries a conversation. I'm kind of on the shy side too. She sits by her parents at church and it's hard to get her alone. Is it ok to ask her out for dinner or coffee? How do I do it? in the hall? when she is with her parents? When and how?





Additional facts:


It's a conservative baptist church


Her parents look like they are in their late 50's or early 60's


We are both in the same sunday school class, but rarely get to sit together.


I will be baptized on sunday, JUST saved, will she think me too spiritually immature?


BTW she has nothing to do with my relationship with Jesus... That is rock solid!!





Best answer 10 pointsNeed some expert advice with this girl from church! !!!10 points?
You're the older one yet you are on the shy side, try to be mature about this and present yourself in front of her with more assertion. There is no girl that will do that asking (only those lucky few) so you being on the shy side isn't going to make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment