Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice with this girl?

so school started and last year I liked this girl and I asked her out twice, the first time she said no cause she's mormon and mormons aren't supposed to date till their 16 and she was only 15, so then in the summer when she was 16(I'm 17 by the way) I asked her out again and this time she just said no(but in a nicer way and stuff) I don't have a class with her so I can't talk to her or anything but since school has started she has said hi to me in the hall and she keeps on doing it and I never say hi first but I am glancing at her then she says it and she seems happy so could she just be saying hi to be friendly or could she like me? I wish I had a class with her to talk to her so should I say something in the hall but I want to know more if she likes me or not and what do I say(I suck with girls by the way) I just don't know what to do.I need some advice with this girl?
just get to know her more and maybe ask her to hang out or something.I need some advice with this girl?
just smile at her. ask her how she is doing? wat are her hobbies and what are some spots she likes to go. sometimes ask her wats on her mind and keep eye contact with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment