Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About A Girl?

ok. So there is this girl i really really really like.





She is 15 and can't go out with anyone til she is 16(may 4). We have been good friends for years. She is not a girly-girl.





She always claims she doesn't like anyone at all. Do you really think that is possible?


She's one of my best friends. so if you have ever had an experience Dating a good friend, will you tell me how it ultimatly turned out?


I know it can be a risk do date a good friend, but i think it would be worth it...i just need a second (or a lot) opinion.


And i don't want too wonder about what could have happened the rest of my life...i can't go a day without thinking about her








Thanks


-hoot-PLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About A Girl?
dating friends can end badly but i just came out of a relationship with a good friend and even though it was bad for a couple days things are back to the way they were





if u really like her u have nothing to lose, just wait til she turns 16 and go for it





one more thing, dont ask her out, out of the blue try flirting and showing her a little how u feel so it doesnt come out of no where and u will also have a better idea about how she feels by her responses to ur slight change in behaviourPLEASE HELP!!!! I Need Advice About A Girl?
well first of all..she wouldnt be grossed out because you seem like a nice person.


and alot of girls dream of guys liking them


im 15 and i never think anyone likes me, and when a guy asks me if i like someone, i just say nope. not really.


when it turns out i like the person who asks me.


you know stuff like that is probably what she is going thru to.


well just come out and ask her!! when she can of corse. in the mean time just wait to be with her/
Wow, you sound so adorable! The whole ';I can't go a day without thinking about her';! That's awesome. I liked my best friend for a year before we started dating, and I always told her, ';Know the person you date VERY well before dating them.'; And... I was right. It wasn't awkward and we felt very strongly for one another. Hopefully, she doesn't ONLY see you as a friend where it's just not possible anymore. Just keep on calling her sometimes and be more personal with her. Just start to really know her. Once you know a person, then you can figure out how to handle the bumps in the relationship. HINT: If you do date your friend, make sure you read her signs correctly. If you are coming on too strong, BACK OFF! Seriously, it's the reason why we broke up. Other than that, being friends before you date is a very mature way of dating and I strongly encourage it. The best of luck to you and I'm not sure if it's possible she doesn't like anybody at all. Just work your magic, be charming and flirty, what more could a girl want? ;)





Good luck.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment